OMD2 Challenge Day 8: Shimmer

Good evening,

Oh boy, this post is late and I'm really just going to rush this to get it up today. I'm not gonna lie! Heh. I prepared the nail art and photos a while ago, but somehow I didn't prepare the post...

Well, it's just a very simple mani as I was feeling a little uninspired and at a total loss when confronted with the word shimmer. Why, though? I own a bunch of shimmer polishes and it really beats me... I guess I just wasn't really in the mood for shimmer when I did this mani.



The base are two coats of OPI's Alpine Snow, an all time favourite white polish of mine. It has since gotten a rival, which is Essie's Blanc, but I try to use and love both equally. Although really, nothing beats an Essie brush! Ok, enough about white polishes, I might dedicate a whole post to them someday... 


For this look I simple taped an X on my nails with striping tape and filled in the bottom sections to get three triangles. The pink is just one coat of Claire's I'm Blushing, a sheer pink jelly base filled with very dense shimmer. This polish is indeed blushing!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.