OMD2 Challenge Day 15: Abstract

Good morning,

For this theme, I knew I wanted to do something using the dry-brush method, where you wipe off almost all of the paint from your brush before applying the polish to your nails. This will give you a distressed look.




It's been raining the whole week, at one point it was so cold I had to wear a scarf. This is ridiculous! So I opted for flowers in this mani, at least it would be nice and happy on my nails.



My base is P2's Casual Queen, for the flowers I used these adorable polishes by Rebecca Bonbon. Sadly, the polishes aren't named, but how cute are these? I got these in a set of 4, I haven't worn them as is, so I can't say if they're great or rubbish, but they worked fine for nail art.


This was another mani that was really hard to remove as I loved it a lot!


Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.