OMD2 Challenge Day 13: Ikat

Hello,

'What on earth is Ikat?' was my very first thought. I thought it might just be some fancy new name for the Aztec print, since that was pretty popular recently and it seems I wasn't too far off. It does have that native American feel to it.





Still, I googled this one, just to be safe.
Ah, another mani that looks like a lot of freehand painting with a nail brush! Remember how I mentioned on my Day 1 post how freehanding stuff was the horror for me? I'll admit, I actually ended up liking the freehand painting for that first mani...



I went for natural colours in this look, I wanted it to have a bit of Americana feeling. Polishes used were Rimmel London's Rain Rain Go Away! as a base and P2's Copper Flash and Tropical Heat from their limited edition collection Catch The Glow.



Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to OMD2 Challenge Day 13: Ikat

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.