Nail Art: Pika-Pi, Pikanails!

Pika-Pikachu,

2014 feels like I'm reliving my childhood! After skipping all the gens, I finally got on the bandwagon and played Pokemon X and then there's Sailor Moon Crystal. Rumour has it there'll be a Digimon Adventures remake next year. It's a good time to be an in-the-closet anime geek. (Well, not so much in the closet, heh). 
Anyway, I've been wanting to do this ever since I picked up some yellow polish. My first yellow polish came from a set I got in H&M, but that one really sucked...



Pikachunails! I had been thinking of how easy it would be to create Pokeball nails with some striping tape and a dotting tool, then I got this stamping plate from Moyou with the little bolts in speech bubbles and I immediately thought of Pikachu.


The white for once is not Essie's Blanc, but OPI's Alpine Snow. I applied to layers as my base. The yellow is from Essence's new Yes! We pop trend edition, it's called Hey Smiley, again I applied to coats for my base. The stamping was done with Moyou London, it's their Punk plate no.05, my favourite from the series.


Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.