naillinkup - pandas



I haven't entered Naillinkup for a while, because I've been busy with Instagram Challenges and frankly, I've been feeling uninspired lately... I've been doing a lot of swatch posts, because every time I try to do nail art I mess up or am just not happy with the result. But for this theme, I just had to create a mani, I love pandas! Who doesn't??




My Base colours are Maybelline's Pink in the Park, Mint for Life and Essence's Miss Lavender from their Show Your Feet line. Honestly girls, do any of you actually use those for your toe nails and not your finger nails? I hardly paint my nails down there, so most polishes are intended for my digits.

Als Grundlacke habe ich Pink in the Park und Mint for Life von Maybelline, sowie Miss Lavender aus der Show Your Feet Reihe von Essence verwendet. Mal ehrlich, verwendet ihr die Lack wirklich für eure Füsse und nicht für eure Fingernägel? Ich mache mir so selten die Zehennägel, wenn ich Lack kaufe, dann für die Finger.


All designs were freehanded using dotting tools and the nail polish brushes that come with the bottles. My freehanding still needs a lot of work, but I think this didn't turn out too bad.

Alle Designs habe ich frei "gemalt" mit Dotting Tools oder den Lackpinseln. Im Freihandmalen muss ich mich noch ein wenig üben, doch ich finde das Ergebnis ist nicht allzu übel geworden.


Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to naillinkup - pandas

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.