pumpkin soup




Ich bin total im Halloween Fieber und dabei mag ich Halloween nicht mal... Aber bei Halloween Manis bin ich immer dabei, die Farben haben einfach was.
Den Lack habe ich euch letztes Jahr schon zu Halloween gezeigt, aber er passt nun mal einfach perfekt in die Jahreszeit (stammt ja auch aus einer Halloween Kollektion). It's in here with us ist ein oranger Crelly mit grünem Glitzer, passend dazu habe ich grüne Kürbisse von einer Messy Mansion Platte mit grünem Konad Lack gestempelt.


I'm totally into these Halloween designs and I don't even like Halloween... But I love joining the Halloween designs, the colours are just so nice.
I've showcased this polish on my blog last year for Halloween already, but it's just perfect for this time around (it's from a Halloween collection after all). It's in here with us is a orange crelly with green glitter, to match that I added some green pumpkins from a Messy Mansion stamping plate with some green Konad polish.




Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.