omd3 challenge day 3: silver






I'm not usually a fan of silver nail polishes, but when I actually do like one, I own a bunch of dupes. Berlin Bling by Manhattan x Bonnie Strange is that kind of silver, it has this shiny, aluminium looking finish to it. Very much like My Signature is DC by OPI. It took 2-3 coats for this one to be opaque. I then added some water decals* from Bornprettystore.




Die Water Decals findet ihr hier und mit meinem Code SUHX31 erhaltet ihr 10% auf eure gesamte Bestellung!

You can find the water decals here and using my code SUHX31 at check out, you'll receive 10% off your entire order.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to omd3 challenge day 3: silver

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.