omd3 challenge day 17: shoes





For the longest time I've been wanting to do some of those cute Converse nails I had been seeing on random places of the internet, so the shoe theme seemed like the perfect timing. I used Alpine Snow by OPI as my white and Black is back by Essence for the black part. First I painted all nails black, then realised I had used a peel off base and had to free hand the white tips instead of using straight vinyls. With a brush and dotting tool I added the details to make them look like little Chucks. My thumb was left plain, because shoes come in pairs!




Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to omd3 challenge day 17: shoes

  1. Das ist total süß! *___*
    Lauter kleine Chucks, das ist echt witzig! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank! :) Ausnahmsweise hat auch die Nagelform perfekt gepasst, eckige Chucks wäre aber auch interessant gewesen :D

      Löschen
  2. ich finde solche "schuh-nägel" ja immer so klasse :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Nicht wahr? :D Ich wollte das schon sooo lange mal selbst ausprobieren!

      Löschen

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.