N.A.I.L. - Ladybugs

Hi Dolls,

It's time for this month's last theme for the September NAILlinkup, as you probably already guessed from the title it's ladybugs. One last Spring theme to say good bye to Summer for good, heh. At least to me.


Ladybugs always remind me of Spring, so I went for a Spring-ish look. I used Essence Upper Green Side and Rouge Prussien by Yves Rocher as my base colours. The ladybugs were created using motifs from the Moyou London Princess plate no.10 and the reverse stamping technique. I stamped them using a pearly black Konad polish and filled in the red with Rouge Prussien. For two of the red nails I used a dotting tool and Fabuless by Essence to create a polka dot pattern.



This mani isn't something I would normally wear, but it's a little bit of Spring and a nice alternative to flowers, no?

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.