Nail Art: Mermaid's Star Fish

Hi Dolls,

Lately I've been loving to do stamping designs with the plates I got from Messy Mansion. This time I used the Lily Anna plate I got (all together I got 3 plates, one from each of their brands/collections). Sizewise this one reminds me of the XL plates by Moyou London, the images are fairly big, maybe even a little too big for my tiny nails.





My base is two coats of Mermaid's Secret by Essence, from their Aquatix Trend Edition. I'm so glad I was still able to find this, especially since it seems to be the very last one in the whole country! Ok, enough of the drama, but how pretty is this polish? It's all kinds of sparkly and even has a duochrome effect shifting from Fuchsia to Blue. For stamping I used a purple Kiko Mirror polish, again, why was this limited edition? These are great for stamping!!



Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Nail Art: Mermaid's Star Fish

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.