Preview: Come to Town by Essence





Seriously, Essence, did you even try? Aside from the tinsel topper (ugh, no, bar glitters!) I don't feel like there's anything new about these polishes, other than the packaging and presentation. The colours look exactly like last year's Christmas colours, just that those came in those 2-in-1 bottles... First impression vent, over.

01 naughty or nice?
02 got my list?

Let's not talk about the tinsel topper, you might know my opinion about bar glitter toppers... So I'll just leave you with the picture.
01 The most wonderful tree

However, I do like the idea of making polish sets, it's a cute gift idea! (hint, hint... No seriously, if anyone actually wanted to give me a Christmas present, just give me polish or a voucher to buy polishes with! It's my version of meaningless chocolate and flower gifts!)
The sets come with 2 normal creme polishes and one glitter topper. There are two variations. I just hope the colours are a little different than last year, as I already bought some of the colours back then.



What do you think? Are you already in the Christmas Spirit?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.