Preview: Lala Berlin for Catrice

Hi Loves,

Lala Berlin sounded familiar, I got her confused with Bonnie Strange, though... Mostly because I know near nothing about the German fashion world. (Shame on me...) Anyway, it turns out this is Catrice's third collab with Lala Berlin and I think I actually remember the one where the Liquid Crystal polishes were introduced, but I never bought (or even saw) any of these collabs around here.




  • C01 - Shade of Grey
  • C02 - Chilly White
  • C03 - Pink Pearl
  • C04 - Ruby Red
  • C05 - Ruling Red
The colours all look lovely! I'm a sucker for pinks and a good red polish. However, the photos don't really say much about the finishes... Catrice said in their press statement that there would be different finishes, including holographic. I can't wait to see the actualy products, I will definitely be getting some of these, a girl can never have too many pinks and reds!

These will be available throughout November 2014, as long as stocks last.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.