Nail Art: Domo-kun on my nails with Polka Dots on his body...

Hi Lovelies,

Today I want to talk about another of my addictions and those are blind boxes (and blind bags too, of course). I love collecting them and some other vinyl toys, sometimes they even inspire me.



The inspiration for this mani came from this Domo-Kun figure. He is from the Series 2 Kidrobot Qee Domo-kun collection and I've had him for a couple years now. I love doing dotticures and the colours on him were just so pretty, I knew I had to had them on my nails at least once.


For my Base I used Hello Hipsters from Essence, just one coat gave me a perfectly opaque finish! This polish is so well pigmented, it even works for stamping! (I'll show you proof in a future post). Then I added the polka dots with a dotting tool and four different colours, as simple as that. Thus I'll keep this post simple too and just leave you with the visuals.




Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.