OMD2 Challenge Day 6: Duochrome

Hello,

This is day 6 of July and the theme for today is: Duochrome! I remember when I bought my first duochrome polish and someone saw it on my nails, telling me that in car lingo this was called a "flip flop paint job". Yeah, thinking of this I should have probably painted some beach sandals on my nails? I simply went for a duochrome polish with the punny name Berry Potter and Plumbledore by Catrice.

Excuse my injured pointer...


And since this is a nail art challenge, I created some accent nails with a bright neon pink and the water speckled technique. I used a plum coloured polish and then layered a sheer teal polish on top of it, who knew it would create the same kind of effect as the duochrome polish?



Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.