OMD2 Challenge Day 18: Dotticure

Good morning,

Source: banorama.com


This was me last night. No matter how much I love my dotticures and using a dotting tool, I had no idea what I was doing! Maybe I used the dotting tool one too many time during this challenge, but I was kinda out of ideas and I really didn't want to just do a simple polka dot design...


I painted my nails with two coats of a coral polish with holographic shimmer particles by Kiko and let it dry completely. Then I picked Tropink from the Bleached Neons collection by Maybelline and Apline Snow by OPI, dripped some of each polish onto my palette and started dotting away.



The outcome is this strange little dotticure that might just aswell pass for the themes Abstract and Funky French. I really don't know how I feel about this... Let me know what you guys think!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.