OMD2 Challenge Day 20: Chevron

Hellou,

Ever since I bought the new Acid Wash collection from Maybelline's Colorshow, I knew I had to layer it under something else to create a taped mani! I started with two coats or Bleached Blue and then immediately felt the need to add some chevron together with a textured polish. For this I used Essence's Keep Calm And Go To The Beach which is a sparkly sand polish from their Trend Edition Beach Cruisers. The chevron designs I cut myself with a zigzag scissors from regular tape, it works great and is a nice alternative to nail vinyls.




The second photo is quite true to colour, it's a very vibrant mani and I just love the colour combination and depth the glitter in jelly and sand polish add to this look!


Also, am I the only one who is automatically reminded of Easter and easter manis whenever I see a chevron mani?


Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.