preview: like an unforgettable kiss by essence

It's Valentine's Day!



Ok, not really... But Essence has announced their latest Trend Edition which will be on Sale from mid January throughout February 2015, and of course it's Valentine's Day themed. Let's talk polish.

Es ist noch nicht mal Weihnachten, da trudeln auch schon die News zur neusten Trend Edition von Essence rein, die es von Mitte Januar bis Februar in den Läden zu kaufen werden gibt. Und natürlich lautet das Thema Valentinstag.


  • 01 Nothing But Lovestoned
  • 02 Always On My Mint
  • 03 You Let My Heart Skip A Beat
  • 04 Pink Me

I like the colours, perfect for Spring and very sweet! Only thing I'm always wondering when I see a press release: The finishes. The first two look like some shimmer finish and the others seem to be cremes. I don't know if I like shimmer with those two colours... But I'll judge for myself when standing in front of the actual display next year.
Only downside: Why isn't there any topper? I remember one Valentine's collection had this adorable topper with heart shaped glitters, I would have loved a remake or some other creative topper. These polishes are nice, but that's all. They're nothing special or creative.

Ich finde die Farben sehr ansprechend, passend zum Frühling und sehr süss! Das einzige das mich immer Wunder nimmt bei diesen Previews: Das Finish. Die ersten beiden Lacke sehen aus als hätten sie ein Schimmerfinish und die anderen beiden wie stinknormale Cremelacke. Ob mir das Schimmerfinish gefällt beurteile ich dann, wenn ich die Lacke nächstes Jahr im Laden vor mir stehen hab'.
Einziger Nachteil: Keine Topper! Ich erinnere mich an den einen Valentinstags-Topper mit den kleinen Herzchen, so etwas hätte ich mir dieses Mal auch gewünscht. Die Lacke sind zwar ganz hübsch, aber auch nichts besonderes oder kreatives. 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.